Microsoft 365 Events & Resources
Microsoft 365 Resources
Microsoft 365, formerly known as Office 365, is a comprehensive suite of Cloud-based tools and services that is essential to the modern enterprise. By providing scalable solutions, Microsoft 365 makes it possible for organizations of every size to take advantage of applications like Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as collaborative tools such as Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive. It’s dynamic, complex, and even the most seasoned administrator can run into problems they can’t tackle. That’s where NOREX comes in.
Microsoft 365 Events
NOREX hosts twice weekly Roundtable 55s, monthly 3-hour Virtual Roundtables, a 5-hour Virtual International Roundtable, and a live 3-day International Roundtable. Whether virtual or live, NOREX Roundtables give you the opportunity to participate in a professionally moderated “share and learn” discussion format about topics like Microsoft 365.
This means that you’ll get access to discoveries and insights that are based on real, on-the-job experiences NOREX Members contribute to discussions and share what’s actually worked for them, and what hasn’t. So, it’s a space to learn from each other’s successes and, let’s be honest, occasional missteps.
Topics covered in our Roundtable events have included:
- User Provisioning And License Management: Orchestrating user accounts within identity management frameworks can be complex. Ensuring an accurate allocation and inventory of software licenses demands oversight.
- Regulatory Compliance Adherence: Maintaining operational conformity with regulatory mandates such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) necessitates a strategic approach that blends stringent data protection protocols with user experience considerations.
- Data Governance: Executing comprehensive data management strategies, inclusive of routine data backups, restoration processes, and integrity checks, becomes necessary when overseeing substantial volumes of organizational data.
- Zero-Downtime Updates Deployment: Implementing update rollouts to software and systems infrastructure with minimal to no interruption to end-user productivity requires a carefully orchestrated approach, often involving staggered deployment and robust change management.
This is just the beginning. NOREX offers IT professionals an environment where you can learn more, share what you’ve discovered, and talk candidly about the challenges of your work in a vibrant, peer-driven environment, all without vendors trying to sell you their latest solution.
Examples of our IT documents are available regarding Microsoft Teams Governance, Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) Cloud Strategy and our Network & Cloud Security, along with many of others. And remember, Members gain access to our full library of IT documents!
What the industry is talking about ...
During all of our virtual IT events and in-person IT conferences, we aim to find those technology topics which are most relevant, trending topics. Due to this intent focus to drive the most valuable IT topics we can, we end up touching on some very popular topics such as AI, Microsoft 365, Cloud strategies, IT Asset Management, and more! Topics are either a top priority or a new trending discussion that is on everyone’s list!
Microsoft 365 Documentation
In addition to our live events, NOREX Members also contribute to our Resource Library, which features thousands of peer-contributed documents that can help you tackle a variety of issues, like the following:
- Directory Synchronization Issues: Properly configuring and maintaining Azure AD Connect for synchronization between on-premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory can be challenging, especially when dealing with synchronization errors or duplicate accounts.
- Complex Authentication Scenarios: Implementing and managing various authentication methods, such as federated authentication with Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) or pass-through authentication, can be complex and prone to issues that affect user access.
- Exchange Online Troubles: Managing Exchange Online involves dealing with problems like mailbox migrations, transport rules, retention policies, and troubleshooting non-delivery reports (NDRs) for emails.
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business: Administrators must manage site collections, set up sharing settings correctly, and handle data migration challenges. They also need to ensure proper synchronization between OneDrive for Business client and the Cloud.
- Teams Deployment and Governance: Configuring Microsoft Teams involves not only setting up and managing teams and channels but also controlling guest access, monitoring usage, and applying appropriate governance policies.
NOREX Members can give IT professionals at every level the resources they need to handle these complex topics and more, by providing support, insight, and camaraderie in their professional journey.
While you’re here, take advantage of our publicly available sample IT documents and IT Toolkits, and select IT resource documents. You may also request a complimentary guest pass to a virtual IT conference or an in-person IT conference — we offer both!
What Our Members Are Saying
– NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, HEATHCARE ORGANIZATION
– CIO, RETAIL ORGANIZATION
– CTO, STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY