IT Peer Networking
Networking without vendors.
“I am a long-time NOREX Member and recently utilized the 1-on-1 networking via my MSM. The conversation saved me months of research and agony. I should have done this years ago!” — IT MANAGER, MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
Have a question for the NOREX IT peer community? NOREX Members are assigned a Member Success Manager who is ready to:
- Connect you 1-on-1 with IT peers and organizations that have the subject matter expertise you’re seeking without vendor spin.
- Coordinate a Deep Dive 55 small-group discussion so you can get into the weeds with IT peers who have addressed your current challenges. Vendors are not allowed to participate.
- Connect you with IT peers within your industry who have “been there, done that” and who will speak candidly about vendor experiences.
- Reach out to the NOREX membership to provide answers to your questions. Members receive a weekly NOREX Connection email to see questions others are asking and offer answers.
- Post questions on the Direct Connect portal in the NOREX Member Hub. Members are encouraged to view questions and post answers to help each other.
At NOREX, you’re not just a Member, you’re a IT peer for our entire community. We strive to lead in a vendor-free environment, providing leadership and guidance through IT networking, and IT resource assistance. Additionally, we also provide sample IT documents, IT toolkits, and IT event transcripts.
Contact us today with any questions you may have!
What Our Members Are Saying
– NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, HEATHCARE ORGANIZATION
– CIO, RETAIL ORGANIZATION
– CTO, STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY