IT Peer Networking
Networking without vendors.
“I am a long-time NOREX Member and recently utilized the 1-on-1 networking via my MSM. The conversation saved me months of research and agony. I should have done this years ago!” — IT MANAGER, MANUFACTURING ORGANIZATION
Have a question for the NOREX IT peer community? NOREX Members are assigned a Member Success Manager who is ready to:
- Connect you 1-on-1 with IT peers and organizations that have the subject matter expertise you’re seeking without vendor spin.
- Coordinate a Deep Dive 55 small-group discussion so you can get into the weeds with IT peers who have addressed your current challenges. Vendors are not allowed to participate.
- Connect you with IT peers within your industry who have “been there, done that” and who will speak candidly about vendor experiences.
- Reach out to the NOREX membership to provide answers to your questions. Members receive a weekly NOREX Connection email to see questions others are asking and offer answers.
- Post questions on the Direct Connect portal in the NOREX Member Hub. Members are encouraged to view questions and post answers to help each other.
Request More Information Here
Request Resource Assistance Here
What Our Members Are Saying
Our entire IT staff has access to all NOREX services for a single nominal fee that is a fraction of what an equivalent service from Gartner and others would cost for one seat.”
– NETWORKING INFRASTRUCTURE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR, HEATHCARE ORGANIZATION
“I’ve been a NOREX Member with three different organizations because of the value their resources bring to my IT teams.”
– CIO, RETAIL ORGANIZATION
“NOREX events are where I discover what questions others are asking and learn about areas that I haven’t been paying attention to but should be.”
– CTO, STATE GOVERNMENT AGENCY