Are you a small to mid-size company looking for an IT Asset Management solution?
During our recent Asset Management WebForum, a member provided a comprehensive list of options that you might consider...
Are you a small to mid-size company looking for an IT Asset
During our recent Asset Management WebForum, a member provided a comprehensive list of options that you might consider:
- Agiloft. Offers an adequate out-of-the-box solution with unparalleled customizability.
- BMC FootPrints and Remedyforce. A longstanding vendor with products to suit organizations of varied size and complexity.
- Freshservice. Vendor with a strong focus on customer service and simplicity via centralized IT resources.
- ManageEngine. Focuses on consolidation; the goal is to get a single-pane-of-glass view of IT.
- Monitor 24-7. A SaaS/on-premises solution with a wide array of customizable options that is OWASP certified.
- Quest KACE. The only appliance-based product in this landscape. KACE appliances provide out-of-the-box function and easy implementation.
- Samanage. Its cloud product provides wide array of cloud application integrations.
- ServiceNow Express. Enterprise-centric vendor has offered a mid-market version of its robust service management solution.
- SysAid. Strong out-of-the-box solution that provides many technician tools for efficient troubleshooting and repair.
- TeamDynamix. A SaaS/on-premises solution with a robust set of offerings, including an excellent PPM module.
- TechExcel. Provides a strong product to align service and SDLC process on a single platform.
- Vivantio. A SaaS product that offers a wide array of analytic capabilities.
Contact us if you would like to be connected to member companies that can provide real-world feedback on these tools.