NOREX News section will be updated frequently with member alerts, news releases, helpful links, event notices, member gold nuggets, resource additions and helpful community building information. If it's new, you will find it here.
Are you a small to mid-size company looking for an IT Asset
During our recent Asset Management WebForum, a member provided a comprehensive list of options that you might consider:
- Agiloft. Offers an adequate out-of-the-box solution with unparalleled customizability.
- BMC FootPrints and Remedyforce. A longstanding vendor with products to suit organizations of varied size and complexity.
- Freshservice. Vendor with a strong focus on customer service and simplicity via centralized IT resources.
- ManageEngine. Focuses on consolidation; the goal is to get a single-pane-of-glass view of IT.
- Monitor 24-7. A SaaS/on-premises solution with a wide array of customizable options that is OWASP certified.
- Quest KACE. The only appliance-based product in this landscape. KACE appliances provide out-of-the-box function and easy implementation.
- Samanage. Its cloud product provides wide array of cloud application integrations.
- ServiceNow Express. Enterprise-centric vendor has offered a mid-market version of its robust service management solution.
- SysAid. Strong out-of-the-box solution that provides many technician tools for efficient troubleshooting and repair.
- TeamDynamix. A SaaS/on-premises solution with a robust set of offerings, including an excellent PPM module.
- TechExcel. Provides a strong product to align service and SDLC process on a single platform.
- Vivantio. A SaaS product that offers a wide array of analytic capabilities.
Contact us if you would like to be connected to member companies that can provide real-world feedback on these tools.