An information security policy is a mission-critical document for any organization with IT resources. This policy outlines the rules and guidelines for protecting the organization’s information and information systems from unauthorized or malicious access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. By setting standards, procedures, and guidelines that employees must follow, an information security policy establishes a clear framework to protect the organization and users alike. Creating a robust policy can be challenging, but you can get help thanks to NOREX Members, who have created information security policy templates to help you get started.
This template will help your organization:
- Protect its assets from potential threats such as hackers and viruses
- Comply with legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements
- Ensure that employees understand their roles and responsibilities
- Minimize the risk of data breaches and related security incidents
- Establish an overall culture of security awareness within your organization
To get access to this information security policy template and thousands of other IT documents in our Resource Library, join NOREX today!